0 of 23 questions completed
You have already completed the Test before. Hence you can not start it again.
This Exam has been restricted to registered users only. Login
You have to finish following quiz, to start this Test:
0 of 23 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 23
جهت دسترسی به کانال تخصصی آزمون MSRT بر روی لینک زیر کلیک کنید:
- Geothermal energy is a potentially inexhaustible energy source ______been tapped by humans for centuries but,until recent years,only on a small scale.
Question 2 of 23
- The importance of the hand, and more generally of the body, in children’s acquisition of arithmetic……………………
Question 3 of 23
- ……………. is present in the body in greater amounts than any other mineral.
Question 4 of 23
- …………….. the evidence is inconclusive, it is thought that at least some seals have an echolocation system akin to that of bats, porpoises, and shrews.
Question 5 of 23
- The total mass of all asteroids in the solar system is much less ………….. mass of Earth’s Moon.
Question 6 of 23
- Like bacteria, protozoans ………………by splitting in two.
Question 7 of 23
- ………………main processes involved in virtually all manufacturing: extraction,assembly,and alteration.
Question 8 of 23
- Most documentary filmmakers use neither actors …………….studio setting.
Question 9 of 23
- Salamanders are sometime confused with lizards, but unlike lizards………………no scales or claws.
Question 10 of 23
- The province of Alberta lies along three of the major North American flyways Used by birds _______between their winter and summer homes.
Question 11 of 23
- Astronomers estimate ______called the Pleiades in the constellation Taurus is 415 light-years away from Earth.
Question 12 of 23
- Pearl Sydenstricker Buck, _____ the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1938, is Best known for her novels about China.
Question 13 of 23
- Stage producers Klaw and Erlanger were the first to eliminate arguments among leading performers _______in order of appearance, instead of prominence.
Question 14 of 23
- During the decades after the United States Civil War, a host of technical advances made possible ……………….and uniformity of railroad service.
Question 15 of 23
- Forests stabilize……………and retain precipitation, thereby helping to prevent erosion and regulate the flow of streams.
Question 16 of 23
- Modern societies are such complex that they could not exist without a well-developed system of law.
Question 17 of 23
- The bathyscaphe, a free-moving vessel designed for underwater exploration, consists of a Flotation compartment with a observation capsule attached underneath it.
Question 18 of 23
- Water constitutes almost 96 percent of the body weight of a jellyfish, so if a jellyfish were to dry out in the sun, it would virtually disappeared.
Question 19 of 23
- The most important parameters affecting a rocket’s maximum flight velocity is the relationship between the vehicle’s mass and the amount
Question 20 of 23
21.There were once only eight major lakes or reservoirs in Texas, but today there are over 180, many built to storing water against periodic droughts.
Question 21 of 23
- All harmonized music that is not contrapuntal depends from the relationship of chords, which are either consonant or dissonant.
Question 22 of 23
- Expressionist drama often shows the influence of modern psychology by reflecting the frustrations inner of the dramatist.
Question 23 of 23
- It is the number, kind, and arrange of teeth that determine whether a mammal is classified as a carnivore not the food that the animal actually eats.