0 of 40 questions completed
You have already completed the Test before. Hence you can not start it again.
This Exam has been restricted to registered users only. Login
You have to finish following quiz, to start this Test:
0 of 40 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 40
جهت دسترسی به کانال تخصصی آزمون MSRT بر روی لینک زیر کلیک کنید:
- The difference between libel and slander is that libel is printed while__________.
Question 2 of 40
2. Great numbers of tiny shelled animals—on the ocean floor.
Question 3 of 40
3. The knee is the joint __________the thigh bone meets the large bone of the lower leg.
Question 4 of 40
4. Closed plane figures like the square or the equilateral triangle can be grouped into a class __________polygons.
Question 5 of 40
5. Acids are chemical compounds that, in water solution, have __________, a corrosive action on metals, and the ability to turn certain blue vegetable dyes red.
Question 6 of 40
6. __________the history of the tough, strong-willed Nebraska farmer.
Question 7 of 40
- Billie Holiday’s reputation as a great jazz-blues singer rests on her ability __________emotional depth to her songs.
Question 8 of 40
8. __________1895 did Cornell University begin to offer a degree in ornithology.
Question 9 of 40
9. Uniform acceleration occurs __________the rate of change remains the same over successive and equal intervals of time.
Question 10 of 40
10. People’s expectations for a higher standard of living increase __________.
Question 11 of 40
- Essentially, a theory is an abstract, symbolic representation of __________reality.
Question 12 of 40
- All of the plants now raised on farms have been developed from plants __________wild.
Question 13 of 40
- __________relatively costly, the diesel engine is highly efficient and needs servicing infrequently.
Question 14 of 40
14. __________images out of clay, stone, and metal.
Question 15 of 40
15. __________dates from the end of the eighteenth century.
Question 16 of 40
16. The boiled point of any liquid is determined by the pressure of the surrounding gases.
Question 17 of 40
17. The Ranger spacecraft it provided more than 17,000 pictures of the moon
Question 18 of 40
- Many people who live in New York City thinks that life in a large city offers special advantages.
Question 19 of 40
- The scientific revolution of the early 1900’s affected education by change the nature of technology.
Question 20 of 40
20. Meadowlarks are about the same size than robins, but they have heavier bodies, shorter tails, and longer bills.
Question 21 of 40
- On May 20,1932, Amelia Earhart became the first woman fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean.
Question 22 of 40
- Translated into terms of psychological theory, association has been thought of as the basis of to learn, conditioning, and creative thinking.
Question 23 of 40
23. The Statue of Liberty was originally proposed in 1865 to commemoration the alliance of France with the American colonies during the American Revolution.
Question 24 of 40
- Reptiles are widely distributed all over the world, but are much abundant in warm regions and are virtually absent beyond the treeline in the Arctic.
Question 25 of 40
- Alike light waves, microwaves may be reflected and concentrated.
alike در ابتدای جمله استفاده نمی شود. unlike صحیح است.
Question 26 of 40
- Industrial buyers are responsible for supplying the goods and services that an organization required for its operations.
با توجه به اینکه جمله زمان حال ساده است require صحیح است.
Question 27 of 40
- The most easiest process for mining gold is panning, which involves using a circular dish with a small pocket at the bottom.
صفت عالی easy صفت the easiest است.
Question 28 of 40
- Farm animals have been regardless by nearly all societies as a valuable economic resource.
have been regarded صحیح است.
Question 29 of 40
- Although it is any longer the big business that it was in the forties, radio continues to be a medium of essential communication, especially at the local level.
عبارت no longer صحیح است.
Question 30 of 40
- The field of dynamics in physics is concerned with a particle’s motion in relation to the forces acting it.
عبارت acting upon it یا acting on it صحیح است.
Question 31 of 40
- In the United States, both the federal and state governments have laws designed to guard consumers against deceptive advertise.
بعد از صفت اسم استفاده میشود. advertisement صحیح است.
Question 32 of 40
- Gore Vidal has steadily pursue a literary career remarkable for its productivity, versatility, and unpredictability.
pursued صحیح است. طریقه ساختن حال کامل: قسمت سوم فعل+ has
Question 33 of 40
- When overall exports exceed imports, a country said to have a trade surplus.
is said صحیح است. جمله مجهول می باشد.
Question 34 of 40
- Instructors at the school of American Ballet first examine a young applicant’s instep to see whether it is pliant and shows promising of a good arch.
promise صحیح است.
Question 35 of 40
- Anthropologists agree that our primitive ancestors who inhabited the tropics probably have natural protection against the sun.
had صحیح است زیرا our ancestors به معنی اجداد ما می باشد. پس جمله زمان گذشته است.
Question 36 of 40
- Behavior modification techniques work best with problems that manifest itself in overt actions.
اسم مرجع itself کلمه techniques میباشد که جمع است. بنابراین themselves صحیح است.
Question 37 of 40
- Because they are generally taken simply to obtain a recognizable and relatively clear image, most nonprofessional photographs demand few equipment.
با توجه به اینکه equipment اسم غیر قابل شمارش است نمی توان قبل از آن از few استفاده کرد. little صحیح است.
Question 38 of 40
- At birth, an infant exhibits a remarkable number of motor response.
بعد از an umber of و the number of اسم جمع استفاده می شود. responses صحیح است.
Question 39 of 40
- Common to North America, those cinnamon fern is found in wet places.
اسم جمع+ those
چون fern مفرد است the صحیح است.
Question 40 of 40
40. The origins of the Democratic party is often traced to the coalition formed behind Thomas Jefferson in the 1790’s to resist the policies of George Washington’s administration.
فاعل جمله origins می باشد که جمع هست. are صحیح است.