0 of 18 questions completed
You have already completed the Test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading...
This Exam has been restricted to registered users only. Login
You have to finish following quiz, to start this Test:
0 of 18 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
1. The colors of a rainbow ………………. arranged in the same order. (مرداد 96)
2. Ground plans and contour maps of the Earth ……………….from aerial photographs. (بهمن 96)
3. The center of gravity of the human body ………….. behind the hip joint. ( خرداد 96 – بهمن 97)
7. As president of New Mexico, Dennis Chavez…………. to the House of Representatives in 1930 and to the Senate in1938.
5. Tariffs are the taxes or customs duties levied against goods that are import from another country. (مرداد 96)
6. The density of a substance is calculus by dividing its mass by its volume. (مرداد 96)
7. Each stanza of a poem has a repeatable pattern of meter and rhyme and is normally division from the following stanza by a blank line. (مرداد 97)
4. The word “saga” is often application to any narration of events of the past, whether mythical or historical in character. (خرداد 96- بهمن 97)
8. The domestic dog, considered to be the first tamed animal, is coexisting with human beings since the days of the cave dwellers.
140. When a spinning ball bounces, some of the energy contained in its rotation can transferred to its energy of forward motion.
11. Gulls can often be see swooping over large bodies of water.
14. When a spinning ball bounces, some of the energy contained in its rotation can transferred to its energy of forward motion.
18. It is common knowledge that a flash of lightning is seen before a clap of thunder heard.