0 of 9 questions completed
You have already completed the Test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading...
This Exam has been restricted to registered users only. Login
You have to finish following quiz, to start this Test:
0 of 9 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Alaskan forests ………………… five or six miles inland from the Pacific coast. (مرداد 96)
2. Chied Joseph La Flesche, a vigorous Omaha leader, worked hardly to make his nation a proud and progressive one. (خرداد 96)CorrectIncorrect
3. Those electrons most closely to the nucleus are held there by electromagnetic force. (تیرماه 96)CorrectIncorrect
4. The grouper is an ocean fish that lives in warm and temperate seas, most around rocky shores and coral reefs. (مرداد 96)CorrectIncorrect
5.Seismology has not reached yet the stage where earthquakes can be foretold with a great deal of accuracy. (آذرماه 96)CorrectIncorrect
6. Focus is an important learning strategy because it helps you learn new information more quicklier.CorrectIncorrect
8. Health risks for overweight people are considerable more substantial than for people whose weight is normal.CorrectIncorrect
- Although they reflect a strong social conscience, Arthur Miller’s stage works are typical more concerned with individuals than with systems.
- While highly prized for symbolizing good luck, the four-leaf clover is rarity found in nature.