You have already completed the Test before. Hence you can not start it again.
This Exam has been restricted to registered users only. Login
You have to finish following quiz, to start this Test:
Question 1 of 12
1. However the danger that the roof might collapse , the fireman entered the building .
Question 2 of 12
2. Anatomical abnormalities in the brain often accompany chronic schizophrenia , but no one knows if as a cause or effect of the illness .
Question 3 of 12
3. Using them as intended , the tools will last a lifetime .
Question 4 of 12
4.The freedom of Information Act gives private citizens access of government files .
Question 5 of 12
5. Unlike football , baseball fields can vary somewhat in size and shape .
Question 6 of 12
6. By means of utilizing a public relations campaign , the company sought to improve its image .
Question 7 of 12
7. The geometrical design of the quilt was traditional , but using strikingly modern fabrics .
Question 8 of 12
8.By analyzing the remains of Stone Age cultures show that some preagricultural people chewed , but did not smoke , tobacco .
Question 9 of 12
9. Legal discrimination being against Catholics in 18th England , the great poet and scholar Alexander
Pope never attended a university .
Question 10 of 12
13. The ancient Egyptians built structures that still stand after 2,500 years , their accomplishments are a
marvel to behold .
Question 11 of 12
14. The practice of denying people mortgage and home – improvement loans on the basis of your
neighborhood is known as “redlining” .
Question 12 of 12
15. With the nation’s highway traffic expected to double over the next thirty years , to increase the use of
computerized traffic control systems inevitable .