0 of 40 questions completed
You have already completed the Test before. Hence you can not start it again.
This Exam has been restricted to registered users only. Login
You have to finish following quiz, to start this Test:
0 of 40 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 40
جهت دسترسی به کانال تخصصی آزمون MSRT بر روی لینک زیر کلیک کنید:
- —a bicameral, or two-chamber parliament.
Question 2 of 40
- —time and labor, cartoonists generally draw the hands of their characters with only three fingers and a thumb.
Question 3 of 40
- The recent discovery of a novel by Harriet Wilson, published in 1859, ———-a landmark in Black American literature.
Question 4 of 40
- —telescopes of the 1600’s magnified objects thirty-three times their original size.
Question 5 of 40
- Thyme, —, yields a medicinal oil containing thymol .
Question 6 of 40
- Until the ninth century, written words were not actually separated, —in some literary writing, dots or points were used to indicate divisions.
Question 7 of 40
- Nutritionists —goat milk to be rich, nourishing, and readily digested.
Question 8 of 40
- —conventional black ink costs newspapers about thirty cents a pound, most rub-resistant inks add at least ten cents more per pound to the bill.
Question 9 of 40
- John Lone’s physical grace and —age, sex, and culture make him an extraordinary performer.
Question 10 of 40
- Before —of synthetic dyes, yarns were often colored by dyes obtained from natural vegetable and mineral matter.
Question 11 of 40
- Ducks have been domesticated for many centuries —commercially for their meat and eggs.
Question 12 of 40
- Maggie Lena Walker, an insurance and banking executive, —and spent her entire life in Richmond, Virginia.
Question 13 of 40
- The activities of the international marketing researcher are frequently much broader than —.
Question 14 of 40
- Mercury differs from other industrial metals —it is a liquid.
Question 15 of 40
- In black verse —of ten syllables, five of which are accented.
Question 16 of 40
- Some art historians have say that too many artists have tried only to imitate previous painting styles.
طریقه ساختن حال کامل: have/has+ قسمت سوم فعل
Question 17 of 40
- Inventor Granville Woods received him first patent on January 3, 1984, for a steam boiler furnace.
قبل از اسم صفت ملکی استفاده میشود. his صحیح است.
Question 18 of 40
- Throughout history, shoes have been worn not only for protection and also for decoration.
not only……….. but also
Question 19 of 40
- Worker bees labor for the good of the hive by collecting food, caring for the young, and to expand the nest.
collecting, caring, and expanding
Question 20 of 40
- Pathologists use their knowing of body tissues and body fluids to aid other physicians.
knowledge صحیح است.
Question 21 of 40
- Objects falling freely in a vacuum have the same rate of speed is regardless of differences in size and weight.
Question 22 of 40
- The construction of sundials was considered to be an acceptable part of a student’s educator as late as the seventeenth century.
education صحیح است.
Question 23 of 40
- Historians have never reached some general agreement about the precise causes of the Civil War in the United States.
بعد از some اسم جمع استفاده می شود. چون agreement مفرد است نمی توان از some استفاده کرد. any صحیح است.
Question 24 of 40
- Of all the Native Americans in the United States, the Navajos from largest group.
the largest صحیح است.
Question 25 of 40
25.A neutron star forms when a star much more massive than the Sun dies and exploded.
مبحث ساختارهای موازی. dies and explodes
Question 26 of 40
26.A thorough study of mythology requires familiarity for the properties of properties of plants and trees, and the habits of wild birds and beasts.
familiarity with صحیح است.
Question 27 of 40
27.Quartz may be transparency, translucent, or opaque, and it may be colorless or colored.
بعد از افعال to be صفت استفاده میشود. transparent صحیح است.
Question 28 of 40
28.In an adult human, the skin weighs about seven pounds and covers it about thirty-six square feet.
Question 29 of 40
29.A leading Canadian feminist and author, Nellie McClung, struggled relentlessly in the early twentieth century to win politically and legal rights for Canadian women.
با توجه به اینکه legal صفت است باید political استفاده شود. مبحث ساختهای موازی
Question 30 of 40
30.Metabolism consists of a complicated series of chemicals reactions carried out by living cells.
با توجه به اینکه chemicals قبل از اسم بیان شده نقش صفت به خود می گیرد بنابراین جمع بسته نمی شود. chemical صحیح است.
Question 31 of 40
31.Duke Ellington was the first person to compose extended jazz works and gives regular jazz concerts.
با توجه به اینکه فعل قبلی was بوده و گذشته ساده است gave صحیح است.
Question 32 of 40
32.Seismology has not reached yet the stage where earthquakes can be foretold with a great deal of accuracy.
has not yet reached صحیح است.
Question 33 of 40
33.The design of the University of Virginia came at the end of Thomas Jefferson’s long career as theoretician, statesman, and architecture.
architect صحیح است. مبحث ساختهای موازی.
Question 34 of 40
34.At night the desert floor radiates heat back into the atmosphere and the temperature may be drop to near freezing.
قسمت سوم فعل+ may be استفاده می شود. ولی چون زیر فعل drop خط کشیده نشده و ریشه فعل است باید be حذف شود.
Question 35 of 40
35.Although they are in different countries, Windsor, Ontario and Detroit, Michigan are close neighbors and cooperate on numerous matters of mutually interest.
قبل از اسم ، صفت استفاده می شود نه قید. mutual صحیح است.
Question 36 of 40
36.First incorporated in 1871, Dallas, Texas, had become the seventh largest cities in the United States by 1976.
Dallas اسم مفرد است و Texas بدل آن. بنابراین city صحیح است.
Question 37 of 40
37.Will Rogers was widely recognized for his daily newspaper column, in which he humorously criticized and commented in the politics of his time.
commented on صحیح است.
Question 38 of 40
38.The free silver movement, promoting unlimited silver coinage, gained prominent, in the late 1800’s.
prominent صفت است. prominence صحیح است. جمله به مفعول نیاز دارد.
Question 39 of 40
39.The continental divide refers to an imaginary line in the North American Rockies that
divides the waters flowing into the Atlantic Ocean from it flowing into the Pacific.
قبل از اسم مصدر صفت ملکی استفاده می شود، نه ضمیر فاعلی. its صحیح است.
Question 40 of 40
40.The Petrified Forest of eastern Arizona are made up of tree trunks that were buried in mud,sand, or volcanic ash ages ago and have turned to stone.
فاعل جمله forest می باشد. بنابراین is صحیح است.