0 of 30 questions completed
You have already completed the Test before. Hence you can not start it again.
This Exam has been restricted to registered users only. Login
You have to finish following quiz, to start this Test:
0 of 30 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 30
جهت دسترسی به کانال تخصصی آزمون MSRT بر روی لینک زیر کلیک کنید:
- Many scientists believe …………………….as a result of a collision between the newly formed Earth and a large asteroid.
Question 2 of 30
2. The organ-pipe cactus is _____ in the United States
Question 3 of 30
- Willa Cather,_____, gained recognition for her books concerning the American frontier.
Question 4 of 30
- The average wavelength of visible light is 2,000 times _____ the diameter of an atom.
Question 5 of 30
- _____ ants live in nests, which may be located in the ground, under a rock, or built above ground and may be made of twigs, sand, or gravel.
Question 6 of 30
6. The banking systems of the world have many similarities, _____ they also differ, sometimes in quite material respects
Question 7 of 30
7. Learning that takes place in infancy provides the____ for the eventual transformation of a child into an adult
Question 8 of 30
8. In the late 1930’s and early 1940’s, Jacob Lawrence created many paintings _____ the lives of famous African American activists
Question 9 of 30
- The Centennial Exposition, _____ in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in 1876, celebrated the one-hundredth anniversary of the Declaration of Independence.
Question 10 of 30
10. In the dark abyss of the deep sea _____ is produced by luminescent fish
Question 11 of 30
- Classic American novel Moby Dick____ an account of the conflict between human beings and their fate.
Question 12 of 30
- In the metals industry, hydrogen is used to prevent metals from tarnishing while undergoing_____.
Question 13 of 30
16.The Executive Mansion, constructed in the 1790’s and now popularly called the White House, is oldest public edifice in Washington,D.C
Question 14 of 30
- Inventor Elisha Graves Otis designed the first elevator that it incorporated an automatic brake, which in turn led to the development of the skyscraper.
Question 15 of 30
- Although the term “corrosion” applies mostly to metals and particularly to their reaction to oxygen, all material are subject to surface deterioration.
Question 16 of 30
19. The chief commercial source of bromine is ocean water, from what the element is extracted by means of chemical replacement by chlorine
Question 17 of 30
- Like Jupiter and Earth, Saturn is flattened at a poles.
Question 18 of 30
- All living things are made up of one or more cells, and each of these cells were produced by an already existing cell.
Question 19 of 30
- It is believed that some dinosaurs were intelligent, ability to perform complex activities, and perhaps even capable of social behavior.
Question 20 of 30
- Unique among bivalves, scallops swim extremely well, propelled by jets of water expelled while snapped the shell shut.
Question 21 of 30
- In the period between 1918 and 1939, various political, economic, and geographic
factors combined in determine the extent to which a country developed civil aviation.
Question 22 of 30
25. The main attractive at Sequoia National Park is thirty-five groves of giant sequoias, the largest living things in the world
Question 23 of 30
26. In films, optical printing can be combined with blue-screen photography for produce such special effects as characters seeming to fly through the air
Question 24 of 30
- The developed coutries of the world are using up valuable resources at a rate unprecedented human history.
Question 25 of 30
- An activist for women’s rights, Leonora O’Reilly promoted women’s vocational training besides fought for increased wages for garment workers.
Question 26 of 30
- Cameras of one type or another have been using for more than a hundred years.
Question 27 of 30
30. Electricity is the phenomenon associated with positively and negatively particles charged of matter at rest and in motion, either individually or in great numbers
Question 28 of 30
- Air, which it is a mixture of elements oxygen and nitrogen and compounds water and carbon dioxide, also contains small quantities of many other substances.
Question 29 of 30
32. The planets far from the Sun are so remote from any heat source that their temperatures are thought to be much near absolute zero.
Question 30 of 30
33. Some claim that vegetarian diets may to be more healthful than a diet that includes meat, since they generally contain less fat and more fiber.