0 of 30 questions completed
You have already completed the Test before. Hence you can not start it again.
This Exam has been restricted to registered users only. Login
You have to finish following quiz, to start this Test:
0 of 30 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 30
- Green ……………………have the power to make food from substances found in the air and soil.
Question 2 of 30
- The large compound eyes of the dragonfly …………….. to see moving objects almost eighteen feet away.
Question 3 of 30
- Children with parents whose guidance is firm, consistent, and rational are inclined …………………………..high levels of self-confidence.
Question 4 of 30
- Writing pens are made in…………………of shapes, sizes, and colors.
Question 5 of 30
- Using many symbols makes …………… to put a large amount of information on a single map.
Question 6 of 30
- Anarchism is a term describing a cluster of doctrines an attitudes ………….. principal uniting feature is the belief that government is both harmful and unnecessary.
Question 7 of 30
- In his writing, John Crowe Ransom describes what ……………the spiritual barrenness of society brought about by science and technology.
Question 8 of 30
- After the great blizzard of 1888 in the northeastern United States, it took some ——– the snow away from their homes.
Question 9 of 30
- Like other women ……………in the field of medicine, Sara Mayo found the beginning years difficult.
Question 10 of 30
10. The longest night of year…………………………. , is celebrated by Iranians Every year.
Question 11 of 30
- Probably no man had more effect on the daily lives of most people in the United States ——– Henry Ford a pioneer in automobile production.
Question 12 of 30
- True hibernation takes place only among ……………..animals.
Question 13 of 30
- In copper engravings and etchings ——– caused by the edges of the plate is clearly visible on the paper.
Question 14 of 30
- East Liverpool, Ohio, …………………the pottery capital of the United States.
Question 15 of 30
- Coral reefs have always been ——— hazards to ships sailing in tropical seas.
Question 16 of 30
- ………………. principal types of acceleration: linear and angular.
Question 17 of 30
- Whichever they may differ widely in function, all cells have a surrounding membrane and an internal, water-rich substance called cytoplasm.
Question 18 of 30
- Booker T. Washington, an educational leader, worked throughout the lifetime to improve economic conditions for Black people in the United States.
Question 19 of 30
- In its simplest form, a transformer is composed of two coils of wire place together without no wires actually in contact.
Question 20 of 30
- A merger is a combination of two or more businesses down below a single management.
Question 21 of 30
21. In the Middle Ages, books called bestiaries were prepared in an attempt to describe animals, real or imagine, that exemplified human traits.
Question 22 of 30
- James Farmer, an American civil rights leader, he helped establish the Congress of Racial Equality, an organization that is dedicated to the principle of nonviolence.
Question 23 of 30
23. Pumps can operate under pressures ranging between a fraction of a pound to more than 10,000 pounds per square inch.
Question 24 of 30
- The survival of a forest depends not only on the amount of annual rainfall it receives, and also on the seasonal distribution of the rain.
Question 25 of 30
- Approximately fifty percent of the package utilized in the United States are for foods and beverages.
Question 26 of 30
- Most cities major in the United States have at least one daily newspaper.
Question 27 of 30
- Whether as statesman, scientist, and philosopher, Benjamin Franklin was destined to gain lasting honor throughout much of the world.
Question 28 of 30
- Margaret Fuller was not active in the women’s-rights movement, but she asking for a fair chance for women in her book, Woman in the Nineteenth Century.
Question 29 of 30
- For a long time cotton ranked first between Alabama’s crops, but today it accounts for only a fraction of the agricultural production.
Question 30 of 30
- A traditional Halloween decoration is a jack-o-lantern, which is a hollowed-out pumpkin with a scary face cut into them.