0 of 30 questions completed
You have already completed the Test before. Hence you can not start it again.
This Exam has been restricted to registered users only. Login
You have to finish following quiz, to start this Test:
0 of 30 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 30
- Originally an olden sport of the Middle East and the Mediterranean, ……………….. in modern times.
Question 2 of 30
- The Student scoured the forest to find leaves of different colors………………. a work of art.
Question 3 of 30
- The first order of business for the chairman was to appoint Jim Boswell ……………. of the national football team.
Question 4 of 30
4.Tai chi drills generate a ………………… breathing in the lungs without making you go through any brisk movements.
Question 5 of 30
- A hero of a movie is usually ……………….. in a story as the protagonist.
Question 6 of 30
6.—— entirely impervious to the noises in the surrounding is both difficult and expensive.
Question 7 of 30
- Rice bags were originally made from fabrics ——- in other industries.
Question 8 of 30
8. The documents of the Iranian constitutional movement were made accessible to the public in 1352 ………………. of the Libraries Act in the parliament.
Question 9 of 30
9. Although once deemed an endangered species, ………………….. population of the panda bear bas significantly increased in the past few decades.
Question 10 of 30
- Usually the structure of an academic research —— by the topic it is dealing with.
Question 11 of 30
- Designed to calculate the most complicated problems much faster than its conventional counterparts, …………………….. in 1998.
Question 12 of 30
13.The Mars is now proven to house a large amount of water, but………………… underground.
Question 13 of 30
14.——– manufactured by Intel was Intel Cere i9-9900K, one of the found market.
Question 14 of 30
15. Khorsand Ali Khani, ……………. of the Iranian Football Federation, established in 1325, had worked m an official capacity in the National Association for Physical Training.
Question 15 of 30
- Between 1340 and 1380 the total population of Iran ——-.
Question 16 of 30
16…………………. hold the fiber they consume in a specialized which prepare the food for further digestion.
Question 17 of 30
17.Much hypotheses have been proposed concerning how individuals come to believe in UFOs and how
they pass this belief to others.
Question 18 of 30
18.The arm of the sloth are predominantly adapted to hanging from boughs for incredibly extended periods of time.
Question 19 of 30
- The Iranian Jurist Mehrangiz Manouchehrian, was the first Iranian woman to have earn the Ph.D. degree in law.
Question 20 of 30
20. Mathematician have come up with ways to determine the number of probable parallel universes, but they do not agree on the exact number.
Question 21 of 30
- Historically, no artists have presented clearer or the more complete records of the development of human culture than sculptors have.
Question 22 of 30
- Several comet are discovered each year, but very few of them are bright enough to be seen without
the aid or magnification.
Question 23 of 30
- Allame Dehkhod regarded as one of ablest column writers of his time.
Question 24 of 30
- Astrophysicists encounter difficult problems of theoretical and practical nature when they take up the task of description black holes and intergalactic dark matter.
Question 25 of 30
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez’ s well-known novel One Hundred Years of Solitude is translated into 37 languages also has been adapted for the cinema.
Question 26 of 30
26.Iranian deserts are filled of wildlife, including birds of prey, jackals, and such herbivorous quadrupeds as the Persian onagers.
Question 27 of 30
27.The hours that pass by every day and night are possible the most precious gifts we have been endowed with in life.
Question 28 of 30
- In a village, interpersonal rituals are more collectively appreciated, and are therefore more likely being uniform than in an enormous community
Question 29 of 30
29.In the early 14th century, Iranian hearth still burned wood, which was low-cost and abundant in the time.
Question 30 of 30
- Ancient cities began as groups in nomads settling in a new place with the intention of refurbishing their supplies.