0 of 28 questions completed
You have already completed the Test before. Hence you can not start it again.
This Exam has been restricted to registered users only. Login
You have to finish following quiz, to start this Test:
0 of 28 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- While not working in any official capacity before his demise in 2013, ……… as a politician of great rapport.
- In 1397, a memorial plaque…………… Masetro- Isa Qolipur, the Iranian folklore musician was placed at the entrance of his old house in Bojnord
- The milk from the yak differs……….. produced by other cattle such as ox and domestic cows.
- As The moon progress in its solar orbit, ……………….its axis, a hypothetical line that runs through its center.
- ………. Charles Kettering’s invention of electric ignition in 1910, machinery had to be stopped in order to be lubricated.
- Not only can ACVs travel ocean water, _____ they can also travel short distances over land.
- The down of a duckling’s skin in intended to stop the little bird from submerging………….. duch happens not to be around to save it.
- In addition to pleasure, _____ enjoyment, challenge, and relaxation.
- _____ end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.
- The Hewlett studies, _____ the immersive experience of visitors in art galleries in England, played a major role in 20th artistic atmosphere.
- ………………. the equatorial regions get a lot of sunlight, the land there is too hot to hold for any glacier to survive.
- The industry of husbandy, …………. the main goal is supeme quality and optimum price, exploits data obtained from other sciences.
- Several species of animals are able to detect their surrounding environment using sonar, ……….. echolocation.
14. Titan, Saturn’s largest moon, temperatures above -161.5 degree’s Celsius cause its lake of methane………………
15. Astrology originated in the belief human at the time of birth………………… through regular cycles of motion.
16. The Japanese sword, the Katana, wielded by the Samural warriors, was…………. sharp that it would cut through any material used as a shield.
- Heavy-duty Vehicles lift heavy load, elevation large forces, drive vehicles and machine tools, and control many kinds of motion.
- Scientists do not know why did dinosaurs became extinct, but some theories postulate that changes in geography, climate, and sea levels were responsible.
- White-eared bulbuls sing exquisitely and pleasing, and they make briliant pets.
- In 1394, author Mohammad Keshavarz is receiving Iran’s book of the Year Award for excellence in stroytelling.
- Fossil remains indicate that squidlike creatures called betemnites swam in the sea who covered the North American continent 70 million years ago.
- Kerman is the larger and most sparsely populated province of Iran.
- American sign language has its own distinct grammatical structure, which must be mastered in the same way as that of another languages.
- The town of Kalame in Bushehr province is laid out on its 5 square kilometers so no point is more than a 10-or 15 minute walks from another.
- The basis tenets of fuzzy logic have been examined for decades.
- Some of the funniest comedy movies while the history of cinema were performed with Charlie Chaplin.
- Silicon is the most plentiful solid material in the crust of the Earth, but the nonmetals oxygen and silicon are more still abundant.
- Animal behaviorists explore the behavior of different groups of animals particularly that in isolated areas.