0 of 25 questions completed
You have already completed the Test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading...
This Exam has been restricted to registered users only. Login
You have to finish following quiz, to start this Test:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
انتظار می رود که %60 نمره آزمون را کسب نمایید.
جهت دسترسی به کانال تخصصی آزمون MSRT بر روی لینک زیر کلیک کنید:
Part A : Choose the best answer for each question.
1.Besides rain, …………. is seldom pure.CorrectIncorrect
2. Burrowing animals provide paths for water in soil, and so do the roots of plants ……….. .CorrectIncorrect
3. ………… a busy city, Pompeii was virtually destroyed by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 A.D.CorrectIncorrect
4. The FDA was set up in 1940 ………………. that maintain standards for the sale of food and drugs.CorrectIncorrect
5. Doublestars orbit ………… .CorrectIncorrect
6. All the cereal grains ………… grow on the prairies and plains of the United States.CorrectIncorrect
7. Oscillatona, one of the few plants that can move about, ……………… a wavy, gliding motion.CorrectIncorrect
8. ……………. a teacher in New England, Webster wrote the Dictionary of the American Language.CorrectIncorrect
9. If a ruby is heated it …………….. temporarily lose its color.CorrectIncorrect
10. Not until a student has mastered algebra ……………… the principles of geometry, trigonometry, and physics.CorrectIncorrect
Part B : Read the following sentences. In each sentence, choose the underline word or group of words that is NOT correct.
11. Anyone reproducing copyrighted works without the permission of the holders of the copyrights are breaking the law.CorrectIncorrect
12. Nitrogen must be combine with another element such as hydrogen or oxygen to be useful in agriculture or industry.CorrectIncorrect
13. In the sixteen century, Francois Vieta, a French mathematician, used the vowels a,e,i,o,u to represent a unknown number.CorrectIncorrect
14. Vasco da Gama, accompanied by a large crew and a fleet of twenty ships, were trying to establish Portuguese domination in Africa and India during the sixteenth century.CorrectIncorrect
15. The bridge at Niagara Falls spans the longer unguarded border in the history of the world, symbolizing the peace and goodwill that exist between Canada and the United States.CorrectIncorrect
16. In ancient times and throughout the Middle Ages, many people believed that the Earth is motionless.CorrectIncorrect
17. With his father`s guidance, Mozart begun playing the clavier at the age of three and composing at the age of five.CorrectIncorrect
18. Programs such as Head Start were developed to prepare children from deprived situations to enter school without to experience unusual difficulties.CorrectIncorrect
19. Almost poetry is more enjoyable when it is read aloud.CorrectIncorrect
20. Supersonic transport such the Concorde was never widely accepted in part because of the problems of noise and atmospheric pollution.CorrectIncorrect
21. A vine climbs from one tree to another, continuing to grow and support itself even when the original supporting tree is not longer alive.CorrectIncorrect
22. Sometime ants keep smaller insects that give off honeydew, milking them regularly and even building barns to shelter them.CorrectIncorrect
23. The neutron bomb provided the capable of a limited nuclear war in which buildings would be preserved, but people would be destroyed.CorrectIncorrect
24. In 1776 to 1800, the population of the U.S. continued to rise, reaching five million citizens by the turn of the century.CorrectIncorrect
25. From space, astronauts are able to clearly see the outline of the whole Earth.CorrectIncorrect