0 of 40 questions completed
You have already completed the Test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Test is loading...
This Exam has been restricted to registered users only. Login
You have to finish following quiz, to start this Test:
0 of 40 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
جهت دسترسی به کانال تخصصی آزمون MSRT بر روی لینک زیر کلیک کنید:
- — principal types of acceleration: linear and angular.
- East Liverpool, Ohio, ……………..the pottery capital of the United States.
- True hibernation takes place only among —animals.
- Like other women —in the field of medicine, Sara Mayo found the beginning years difficult.
- In his writing, John Crowe Ransom describes what —the spiritual barrenness of society brought about by science and technology.
- Green …………………have the power to make food from substances found in the air and soil.
- Children with parents whose guidance is firm, consistent, and rational are inclined —high levels of self-confidence.
- Writing pens are made in —of shapes, sizes, and colors.
- Under the guidance of choreographers, Martha Graham and Jerome Robbins, American dance ……………. new levels of artistic achievement.
- Angiosperms inhabit relatively diverse environments and may be found — higher plants can survive.
- Magnesium has a specific gravity of 1.74, which means that — 1.74 times as much as an equal volume of water.
- Perhaps the primary…………… of adult education was industrialization, which accelerated the pace of socioeconomic change.
- …………… “as the census taker of the sky”, Annie Jump Cannon contributed considerably to the field of astronomy.
- During adolescence, many young people begin to question …………… held by their families.
- Coral reefs are ………….. that teem with an abundance of exotic sea life.
16. Abraham Lincoln delivery his most famous address at the dedication of the soldiers cemetery in Gettysburg.CorrectIncorrect
17. Stalagmites are produced when water to drop directly to the floor of a cave.CorrectIncorrect
18. Regulation of public utilities in the United States is carried out by locally state, and federal governments.CorrectIncorrect
19. The poet Marianne Moore was initially associated with the imagist movement, but later develops her own rhyme patterns and verse forms.CorrectIncorrect
20. The most worst economic reversal of the twentieth century, the Great Depression of the 1930’s, began in the United states and spread abroad.CorrectIncorrect
21. Many narcotic plants and its products, such as nicotine, are effective in controlling insects.CorrectIncorrect
22. In some occupations, the computer has already replaced the motor vehicle as the principal conserve of time and laboring.CorrectIncorrect
23. Farming becomes more expensive when farmers are forced to apply greater quantities of costly fertilizers for to sustain yields.CorrectIncorrect
24. The metaphors we use routinely are the means which by we describe our everyday experiences.CorrectIncorrect
همیشه حرف اضافه قبل از whها بیان می شود. by which صحیح است.
25. Scientists finding out that the universe is even larger and more complex than anyone has ever imagined.CorrectIncorrect
26. Because their properties differ from those of their constituents, proper alloys can great increase the corrosion resistance of a metal.CorrectIncorrect
27. The ability to retain a mental record of earlier experiences are referred to as “memory”.CorrectIncorrect
28. The aging process is not entirely determined by heredity, but is influenced by different environmental and social circumstances as good.CorrectIncorrect
29. The waterwheel is a mechanism designed to harness energy from a source instead than animals.CorrectIncorrect
30. If they are prepared skillfully, soybeans they can be appetizing as well as nutritious.CorrectIncorrect
31. Studies of either vision and physical optics began almost as early as civilization itself.CorrectIncorrect
32. James Whitcomb Riley, the “Hoosier Poet,” wrote many of his work in standard English,but he wrote his most popular poems in the dialect of his home state, Indiana.CorrectIncorrect
33. The city of Green Bay, established in 1745, was the first permanent settler in Wisconsin.CorrectIncorrect
34. Whichever they may differ widely in function, all cells have a surrounding membrane and an internal, water-rich substance called cytoplasm.CorrectIncorrect
35. Booker T. Washington, an educational leader, worked throughout the lifetime to improve economic conditions for Black people in the United States.CorrectIncorrect
36. In the Middle Ages, books called bestiaries were prepared in an attempt to describe animals, real or imagine, that exemplified human traits.CorrectIncorrect
imagine فعل است. با توجه به اینکه real صفت است باید imaginary به عنوان صفت استفاده شود. مبحث ساختارهای موازی
37. Pumps can operate under pressures ranging between a fraction of a pound to more than 10,000 pounds per square inch.CorrectIncorrect
38. Approximately fifty percent of the package utilized in the United States are for foods and beverages.CorrectIncorrect
39. Whether as statesman, scientist, and philosopher, Benjamin Franklin was destined to gain lasting honor throughout much of the world.CorrectIncorrect
40. A traditional Halloween decoration is a jack-o-lantern, which is a hollowed-out pumpkin with a scary face cut into them.CorrectIncorrect