0 of 35 questions completed
You have already completed the Test before. Hence you can not start it again.
This Exam has been restricted to registered users only. Login
You have to finish following quiz, to start this Test:
0 of 35 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Question 1 of 35
- Both moths and butterflies have a keen sense of sight, smell and tasting.
Question 2 of 35
- At birth, the head of baby is extremely large in relation to a rest of the body.
Question 3 of 35
- Locust plagues occur in nearly all continent when time to time.
Question 4 of 35
- Natural rubber comes from the juicy of a tree.
Question 5 of 35
- Nylon rope has replaced other types of rope for many uses because is stronger, lighter in weight and more resistant to mildew.
Question 6 of 35
- Garrett A. Morgan died in Cleveland, Ohio, the city that had awarded himself a gold medal for his devotion to public safety.
Question 7 of 35
- The contemporary parent is often irritated by music played by teenagers who refuse to turn down them.
Question 8 of 35
- From 1910 to 1927 Corra Harris has brought out an average of a novel a year.
Question 9 of 35
- Sugar cane provides more than half of the world’s sugars supply.
Question 10 of 35
- To play tennis well, you need strong armshigh stamina, and an excellent coordination.
Question 11 of 35
- He didn’t tell us how long he would stay, besides, how long he stayed doesn’t concern me.
Question 12 of 35
- Bob requests that he gets the best care while he is in the hospital after the surgery.
Question 13 of 35
- His decision for going alone concerns not only the members of his cabinet but also the opposition party members who are expected to criticize different aspects of government.
Question 14 of 35
- During the bleak winter , food became too scarce that starvation and famine were widespread in polar regions .
Question 15 of 35
- I want to became a counselling psychologist because I think it is very rewarding to help people overcoming their fears and problems.
Question 16 of 35
- Since moving to Australia about ten years ago, my family and I have been very happy for our convenient living conditions here .
Question 17 of 35
- Due to the availability and accessibility of digital technology, computer literacy gained a firm position in society over the past few years.
Question 18 of 35
- An air pocket locates in the middle ear makes it vulnerable to change in air pressure , which may lead to discomfort on planes.
Question 19 of 35
- Stephen Crane, the modern American author inventive applied imagery and symbols in his writing.
Question 20 of 35
20. Gorillas are the biggest apes living on the ground because their enormous size makes it unsuited to dwelling in trees.
Question 21 of 35
- In style, theme, and formal , Carl Sandberg’s poems are similar to those of Walt Whitman.
Question 22 of 35
- Lilian Gilberth was one of the leading engineer of the twentieth century as well as a pioneer in the field of scientific management .
Question 23 of 35
- For the people with mouth or gum problems, the dentist may prescribe irrigate twice a day ass partial treatment .
Question 24 of 35
- A comfortable shoe running has good arch support and enough room for toes.
Question 25 of 35
- Working together, scientists and genetic researchers have made recently discoveries that are causing philosophical debates .
Question 26 of 35
- Because it does not have a blood supply, the cornea takes their oxygen directly from the air.
Question 27 of 35
- The psychological school of behaviorism it was founded by J.B. Watson.
Question 28 of 35
- An itch resulting when a nerve that can carry pain is only slightly stimulated .
Question 29 of 35
- That the museum includes displays of the papyrus-making process are yet another reason for not missing it .
Question 30 of 35
- The most antibiotics are antibacterial agents but some are effective against yeast infections .
Question 31 of 35
- In all animals, whether simple and complex, enzymes aid in the digestion of food.
Question 32 of 35
- Brown lung is a respiratory disease caused by inhaling dust from cotton or some another fiber.
Question 33 of 35
- From archeological evidence, we know that the Egyptians were highly organized , civilized, and they were skillful in using crafts.
Question 34 of 35
- Although tea drinking is a considerably old custom in the far east, this custom first reached Europe for the first time during the seventeenth century.
Question 35 of 35
- A virus, which is too small to be seen except with a powerful microscope , is causing