A. WORDS WITH TH (VOICELESS)
• thank, thick, thief, thin, think, thing, three, thousand, Thursday, thirty-eight, thunderstorm
• athlete, author, nothing, toothache, wealthy, everything, worthwhile, anything
• bath, earth, teeth, cloth, north, myth, mouth, youth, faith, underneath
• He thanked the wealthy author on Thursday for the third time.
• I think the athlete ran three thousand meters to the north.
• It is a myth that when you are thirty-three you have lost your youth.
• There is nothing worthwhile in a thunderstorm.
• I think the thin thief ran north with the cloth underneath his arm.
B. WORDS WITH TH (VOICED)
• that, than, the, their, then, there’s, they, they’d, they’ll, they’ve, this, those, themselves, therefore
• mother, other, bother, brother, breathing, clothing, father, feather, gathering, lather, other, rather, soothing, weather, worthy, brotherly, together
• Their mother was gathering the clothes together.
• They’ve had a lot of bother with the weather.
• They’d rather gather those berries with their mother.
• There’s their other brother, together with their father.
• Therefore they’d rather go together.
• There’s the wealthy author whose brother has toothache.
• The weather from the north on Thursdays is soothing.
• They have nothing other than each other, the weather and their youth.
that than the they their them these they’d they’ll
they’re they’ve this those though themselves
therefore thee thy thou therein
feather weather together bathing father mother clothing
brother weatherman either gather other worthy another
breathe lathe seethe scathe teethe bathe